View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tayghan

re: Adjustments to Guild Loot and Build Bank Rules

Hi fellow officers,

In efforts to prepare the guild to go beyond SSC/TK, and into SWP trash clearning tonight, I have adjusted the Guild Loot Rules and Guild Bank Rules to reflect the feedback/questions I have been receiving recently. I've written down what we have been verbally telling people, and made some adjustments to the minimum eligibility rules to scale with our current EPGP points pool, which is maxed at over 10K now!

Question: Why can't I have a [Mark of the Illidari] ?
Question: What is happening with the [Heart of Darkness] ?
Question: What will happen with [Sunmote] from SWP trash?
Question: What about the enchanting recipe that drops (in Kara, ZA, etc.)?
Feedback: So and so is selling their [Heart of Darkness] . That doesn't seem right.

GUILD BANK RULE CHANGES:

Rule #3 "Epic Recipes, are reserved for Main characters only. Epic BOE patterns that craft BOP items are charged 1/2 the GP value of the item it crafts, or 1/2 going AH rate for use on an alt if the pattern cannot be used by a Main. pattern distribution is at the discretion of the officers as some patterns are more valuable than others.

Rule #4 "Rare Mats: A Main character may ask for 1 [Nether Vortex] free of charge. Any subsequent [Nether Vortex] will be charged 25 GP to obtain or 1/2 the going AH rate (player's discretion). [Heart of Darkness] are reserved for Shadow Resist sets. Players will be individually responsible for their own Shadow Resist set, and the Guild Bank will distribute the Hearts based on EPGP priority, starting with 1 per eligible raid member, for use towards their Shadow Resist set, at a charge of 25 GP. [Sunmote] are reserved for players who can prove they are ready to make use of them for a gear upgrade, or for use in a crafted item that benefits their main character. In circumstances of upgrading gear to make it class specific by using one mote, the one mote will be given to that player to make the gear change. For crafted items, a player will be charged 100 GP per mote, the total GP value not to exceed the GP of the crafted item (pattern + [Sunmote] (s))."

GUILD RAID LOOT RULE CHANGES:**

"- Raid members are required to have a minimum of 3 raids and at least 4000 EP before they are eligible to to receive drops. This includes enchanting recipes (including recipes from Karazhan and ZA), BOE patterns, and gear, etc. If no one is interested in an item then it may go to someone with less EP in lieu of being disenchanted or vendored. Materials for crafting, and non-claimed BOE patterns are stored in the Guild Bank and subject to Guild Bank Rules (see post on Guild Bank Rules.) "

"- Off-spec items cost 10% of their normal GP or 25g paid at the time of the drop, no exceptions."

"- [Mark of the Illidari] , [Nether Vortex] , [Heart of Darkness] , [Sunmote] , gems, shards, and other such mat items are collected by the Master Looted during raid and placed into the guild bank at the end of the raid. Please refer to Guild Bank Rules on how to obtain them."

** We initially had a minimum of 2000 EP and 2 raids when we first merged. Now out highest EPGP is over 10,000 points, and a player can get upwards of 1,600 EP on one serious night of raiding. I increased the min to 3 raids and 4000 EP, which takes about 3-4 weeks to obtain since we don't always use EPGP system for "fun" nights, and not every raid racks up 1600+ EP! This also balances with our Guild Bank Policy of 1 month in guild minimum.

Also I'd like to penalize people for selling their [Heart of Darkness] , but we don't have rules to govern it. Besides, items received in PUGs are not under guild loot rules. Therefore it is important people are aware of the resist set needs ahead of time. That should be put on another guild post soon by someone other than me!

Sorry to hit the officers with all this last minute, but people are already starting to gripe about rare mats, etc. Any disputes, concerns, please list them so we can adjust the rules before we begin getting more of the items in question in then GB or face dispute in MH/BT or SWP trash clearning! Just trying to nip the situation in the bud before we venture into SWP tonight.

-Tayghan

Last edited by Tayghan on 09/29/2008 13:21; edited 1 time in total
Durell

I'm on board. I had a feeling people would be selling their Heart of Darkness instead of saving them or reserving them for guild use. My vote is, on MH trash etc, people can do open rolls for stuff, but HoDs should go to the guild and not individuals. We currently have 1 HoD in the guild bank, the one that I myself donated.

"My Comrades are my Weapons, and I am their Shield." - Unknown

"The Unstoppable Object"
Marcol

This looks good to me.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiritus Friends Forum Index -> Fury Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: