View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tayghan

re: GUILD BANK RULES

Posting this here for feedback from the officers:

GUILD BANK RULES:

The guild bank is there for guild members to donate items to, and to help fellow guild members with mats for their main characters. In efforts to avoid a "Tragedy of the Commons" scenario, if you plan on asking for items from the guild bank, please also donate items into it.

1) To be eligible to ask for items from the guild bank, you must be a member in good standing for one month. For new members, date of entry into the guild is marked on the character notes.

2) Epic gems are reserved for MAIN CHARACTER ONLY, Aquilifer and Tribunus levels (and above) for gear pieces that are not going to be replaced any time soon (as in the piece will not be replaced with badge, rep or crafted gear, or a drop from SSC/TK.)

3) Epic Items or Recipes, Nether Vortex, and other equivalent items are reserved for Main Characters only. A main character may ask for 1 Nether Vortex. Any subsequent Nether Vortex will be charged 25 GP to obtain.

4) Enchanting mats are there to help main characters get enchants on their new gear, not to help you level your craft.

5) Other mats are there to craft gear and items for main characters, not to help you level your craft.

6) Primals are stored in the guild bank for crafting resist sets. You can ask for them, but you probably won't get them!

7) Food items are there for raids!

8) Marks, Flasks, Pots, Elixirs, Injectors, etc. are there for raids!

9) Blue items may be requested by anyone in guild for main characters, provided they are suited for the level that is requesting them.

10) If you are requesting an item for an alt, it is at the discretion of the Officers, and you will be charged 1/2 the going AH rate for the item.
Marcol

Looks good to me. Thanks for putting this together Tay!
Valoron

I agree looks good to me as well thats for making it!
Sathyra

i like them, good effort tay ^^
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiritus Friends Forum Index -> Fury Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: