View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gallroth

re: Nae, Rev, or whatever

ok, Nev's post....

people who donated stuff for resist sets, pay them.
People want new content, wipe on Al'ar or Vashe.
People want stuff out of the guild bank, make it 1/4 AH price.
People continue to bitch about the guild, we have "gkick" for a reason...

Getting back to basics here, but i think that about covers where i stand on her post. I think Sunday night would be an excellent time for her to step up and raid lead/ raid manage...Let her know sometime this week that Sunday's raid is all her's. Putting it together, marking pulls, explaining boss fights, and handling looting. I'm not saying we should set her up for failure, just trying to give her a taste of what that bullshit is really like. Having Tay or Marcol around to help out would be a nice way of letting her know we want to help show her what raid leading is all about...And who knows, she may do a great job at it..Happy

Laterz,
Gall
Durell

I'm in agreement. We are starting to amass a few gems and such, maybe we can do the 1/4th price thing or maybe do 1 free every 2 months or so. They are for mains' new gear after all, and it would increase the raid's overall viability. More SWP runs will mean a LOT more gems. I believe they should be given out, but with some measure of control in order to keep them in guild and not in AH. Let's sit down and rage about these issues.

Donations I think should be based upon the item lvl the way GP is. If there's a cap on EP, then there will be a cap on donations. If someone brings in one item and gets 10 EP, someone else theoretically should be able to bring in 1000 of that same item and receive 10000 EP. Just an emphatic example of my argument about no caps. Let's give them an incentive not to stop donating.

Ppl need to use vent FIRST for grievances. If they feel that hasn't worked, then they can use the site. Not an order, just a strong suggestion. Ppl are going to think they can "blog" about every little damn thing they don't like about the guild for all to see. And it's just a drain on morale when all they had to do was pull us aside.

"My Comrades are my Weapons, and I am their Shield." - Unknown

"The Unstoppable Object"
Tayghan

LMAO Gall. very funny!

I vote for G-kick of Raevan. She's caused problems in other guilds forcing them to fall apart, and now she doing it in this guild. Seems to be her MO. She has been with us since the merger on May 10, geared several characters & alts (Bellisama was her mage that her hubby plays on occasion, Nevaya, Raevan, and the hunter she put back into her personal guild after having received several guild bank items to help gear it up.) She has been given items from the guild bank, changed characters from Holy Pally to Boomkin stating she vendered all the gear on the pally, and now hates the Boomkin. She's an attention starved, head case who feeds on drama, and I am not interested in humoring her by reworking the guild to suit HER needs. If this guild is going to go forward drama free, she needs to go, and any that follow her out will be making their own beds.

As for gems, we can talk about reworking the policy since epic gems drop in SWP everyday now. What I don't want to see is people asking to buy them, only to turn around and sell them for profit on the AH.

As for EPGP, Marcol, Durell and I all discussed a solution for it and I'll work on the master list for all officers to review before it's posted to the general forums.

As for donating stuff to the guildbank then demanding $$....WTF??

Avelmili should be next in line for a Shadow Rsist set, and that will consume another 2000g for the Hearts and a lot more of the primals, etc. the same as it did to get Durell his set.

As for the new group of applications we now have, it is not fair to keep recruiting when the current group is fighting and/or not showing up for raids! We need to find a way to push forward hard, or pull it back to non-raiding until expansion. As for now, without healers, we are screwed raid wise and the apps are more undergeared people looking for T4 & T5.

Also if you didn't know this already, Paul and I pay for vent, and we have for the past 1.5 years totaling approx $540 over that length of time. The current vent subscription expires on about Oct 10, and we are not renewing it for Fury to use. It's time someone else pays for it, or we get a PayPal link going for members to donate money to the vent fund, which is $24 month. As for the guild website, it's completely free so it's not going anywhere, and the owner of the site can easily be changed to whoever wants to be responsible for maintaining it.

In all actuality, I'm not at all pissed about this. However, if I want to see more of the content, I will have to look elsewhere to do that. So Paul and I are applying to a couple guilds with Faery and Thanatis. The guilds we are looking at have raid schedules that do not conflict with Fury's, and we'll leave Tayghan and Khelos here for Fri & Sun (if the raids continue to happen). This is similar to Sathyra playing Jaguar in Midknights, so relax, we are still around. We haven't been accepted into any guilds yet, but we are submitting apps tonight/this week. This is an interim decision until the expansion, at which time I hope we can get a solid 10 man raid group going, and nix the fucktards from it.

-Tay
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiritus Friends Forum Index -> Fury Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: