View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marcol

re: Guild Cleanup

I booted a bunch of alts of people who are no longer with us. There were actually a few left from just after the merger.
Tayghan

Noticed! Between you and Gall, this guild will be spotless here soon. The cleaned up roster looks good.

Maybe you should set the guild announcement of teh day to, "LOG YOUR ALTS! All toons left unchecked longer than ?? months will be removes from the guild."

As a part of the guild clean-up, we should comb over the rules and tweak accordingly, adding in being booted from guild if your toon is not logged for ??months, and a procedure for complaints so people don't just post shit on the website without talking to officers first!!

Other issues, resist set farming for healers and Avel next?? Which would include the system for EPGP credit for such farming efforts. I promise to get a running list going for EPGP credits tomorrow (Friday).

Also, there are several more apps waiting for approval/rejection. I've been getting whispered by 3 of them over the past 2 days, and told them the officers would message them in game over the weekend. (Darkdoc - Hunter, has came from the game EQ as a hard core raider, but he wants to be completely casual in Fury. And Angellica knows 3 more of the apps and has offered to advise if asked.)

As for Angellica, she whispered me today starting she was not going anywhere. That is a nice relief since she is one of the better healers now!!

-Tay
Sathyra

hmm good cleaning. letting u all know, i wont be available for tonight's raid. Have an important extra-class tonight, but ill probably be online later or earlier during the day.

We can review the apps this weekend, and also figure out the EPGP. Ill be online sat and sun.

cheers
sath
Gallroth

I like the idea of putting something in the MoTD saying "log your alts". I figure more than 2 months away from the game and you can look for a new guild if and when you come back...Freshening up the rules might not be a bad idea either.

Later,
Gall
Marcol

Yeah. There are some really stale memebrs remaining, so we could do even more cleanup if we want. I only removed alts of folks who've left, but I think it's reasonable that unless you're on military delpoyment or something, you should at least log your character on once a quarter.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiritus Friends Forum Index -> Fury Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: