View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sathyra

re: my point of view on the 20 subjects going on....ok maybe not

20 subjects. ok that´s too much.
but ok let me address one by one.

1) Raid schedule: as it is we never have the healers, mainly because even u ,gall, cannot attend all raids, and test and val r not there ever. So we have to keep with other healers which ends...with the hard decision btw wipes ( and maybe a boss kill...with low chances of success but nevertheless some chances) or doing farm content. Also when we do have the healers normally we dont have the tanks...like a pally tank for Hyjal when both Gisa and Durell dont make it. Which happens often as we all know.

So there is the option of pushing on this deal with Equilibrium so we can knock 2 issues at once. 1 is the lack of raid attendance, if u dont show, good bye we have others wanting. 2 is the lack of specific composition, with more options we can form the best raid possible and even a 3rd reason, we can let go of the dead weight ( ppl who complain, ppl who underperform, ppl who gets on our nerves...).

If we dont act on that behalf, these next few weeks will be even harder, with the release of warhammer, wow will lose some players, even with blizz doing what it can to minimize it. With that,the option to wait for Wotlk sounds promising, and as tay and thana, i could just raid with Jaguar or not at all.

2) We have things to settle. I even forgot about the farming effort...and the funniest thing was that some of us were the beginners of that thing....and then Rae, which recently joined the deal, starts to complain...anyways she is right in 1 point. its about time we deal with this issue and finish it off.

3)On guild bank rates, i believe 1/2 AH is more than enough, most of the time u cant cut those deals even if u look around...so they r cheap...and they help get ppl the shadow resist gear they will need. So if we have raiding as a possibility, specially with the effort with Equilibrium, we can plan ahead and keep as it is...or if we r pushing for wotlk and joining the casual side ...then u could give it for free, 1/4...toss at the vendor...whatever...if we r not working till the xpac i dont see a reason on the stacking at all. For the ppl with problems on making money on this game....(like u Gall always tells me) seriously ur poor because u want to :P

4) Alright on fucktards and problem makers. Seriously tay, rae is exactly as u described, but as some ppl believe, i dont believe one bad apple compromises the rest in this case. She is double faced most of the time...tells one thing here another entirely different behind u. But as she is like that, others r as well... i, tired of asking ppl to be honest. most ppl just r cowards and cant tell things directly. So at least for being blunt i say congratulations for Rae. At least its clear now how she is.
Like i dont see the point in gkicking her....cause if id open that door for her....id have to add more to the fold. GLADLY DEATH DID IT BY HIMSELF. ( UHUU lets party)
But if u all agree on starting to use that command , id join u in it gladly.

5) AHA So as i Said before Warhammer will arrive soon. I have been playing on the beta since sunday, that´s why i have been away. ( today i am at my bf's house, installing internet programs and stuff here, since he finally got cable at his house.) iM LOVING IT. the game is really cool, its different, its new, its cute.. anyway so until my fever passes... if it passes, ill be a little away from wow during weekdays. and more for raids, help, and weekends.
So 3 things: if u need me, post here, if u wanna discuss things among officers, post here, we can talk here.
And third, tay if u need my help ingame, let me know, e-mail. the mail system here, anything. as idont have a mic here at pablo's i cant join vent today. But i have tried logging at vent every day to talk to ppl, even as i play WAR.

6) Who will join me in warhammer? aha, u need to test it...

7) hmmmm....cant think of anything else. SO i bid u all a good night. as i learned XOXOXO

Sath
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spiritus Friends Forum Index -> Fury Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: