If it was me, i'd go with 1 EP per 1 gold...As for the people that put together resist sets on their own, 500-1000 EP. Yuna and Gal putting tank sets together for Leo, same deal 500-1000 EP for them. Whatever we do, make it quick and easy. I don't see much need to over complicate the process...
Aegisa: total = 343g 14s 80c
Avelmili: total = 2,064g 86s 72c
Avendencre: total = 2,365g 71s 48c
Durell: total = 396g 55s 85c
Mirae: total = 90g 0s 0c
Rielwyntar: total = 3,898g 80s 0c
Sathyra: total = 995g 72s 78c
Sile: total = 1,399g 92s 80c
Tayghan: total = 2,098g 91s 61c
Testdummy: total = 546g 25s 38c
Valoron: total = 343g 14s 80c
Here was Raevan's: total = 1,232g 7s 38c
Questions to answer:
1) How much EP per gold should we credit? 1 EP to 1 Gold, 1 EP to 2 Gold, etc. And should there be a cap? Or, The cap could be EP only credited during announced farming efforts, for the items listed as needed.
2) Yunalesca = Full Lock set for Leotheoras. He got some help from guild bank, but not too much. He has never used his set, but he did finish it! How much EP for his efforts?
3) Galiant = Full Lock set for Leotheoras. He got 10 Primal Shadow from Guild Bank and farmed the rest himself. How much EP for his efforts?
4) Marcol, Tayghan, Edoran all put together Hydross sets, getting some help from Guild Bank but doing most of it on their own. How much EP should be credited to each of them for getting their set together?
5) Durell got the mats to craft his Shadow Resist set, don't know the details from this other than Guild Bank provided all 7 Hearts. Should he receive more EP for his efforts, and if yes than how much?
6) Valoron and Aegisa may have contributed more items, but they weren't recorded. They did not take the time to post it on the website. Should they be given more EP for anything missing from the above list?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum